Looking for something?
I am Emily Okaty Wilson, freelance writer, blogger and public speaker. It sounds better than saying I stay in my pajamas all day eating salt and vinegar chips. I claim to be a wife, a mother, a homeschool teacher and a musician. Sometimes I'm funny.
- Summer is approaching, and I’m freaking out fb.me/2ZRnC2X87 22 hours ago
- Summer is approaching, and I'm freaking out wp.me/pOJRG-1DB 23 hours ago
- Life is good. instagram.com/p/Zk6zUVmAnO/ 2 days ago
Recently Put to Bed
- Summer is approaching, and I’m freaking out
- Alone on Mother’s Day
- Five Minute Friday: Comfort
- A long drive home
- I measure my success in smiles
- Five Minute Friday: Brave
- Sanity is overrated. Besides, then what would I blog about?
- Five Minute Friday: Friend
- The best gift we can give our children might be our friends
- Five Minute Friday: Here
Please don’t forget!© Emily Okaty Wilson and My Pajama Days, 2010-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily Okaty Wilson and My Pajama Days with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Recent posts I like
A few blogs I follow
- 159,074 hits
The Crafty Pickle
This work by Emily Okaty Wilson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- 159,074 hits
Random creativeness from my jar to yours.the dustbunny chronicles
tales and other stuff you'll never believeThe Weakest Reed
He will not crush the weakest reed or put out a flickering candle.Black Box Warnings
This blog is not FDA approvedRather Be Runnin'
It's true. I WOULD rather be running.& squatch makes three
I make it all up as I go along.Tuesday2's Blog
Writing is a way of talking without being interrupted. ~Jules Renard Journal, 10 April 1895Livingston Parent Journal
Serving Livingston County Parents