Looking for something?
I am Emily Okaty Wilson, freelance writer, blogger and public speaker. It sounds better than saying I stay in my pajamas all day eating salt and vinegar chips. I claim to be a wife, a mother, a homeschool teacher and a musician. Sometimes I'm funny.
- "Writing is an act of faith, not a trick of grammar." ~EB White via #FiveMinuteFriday bit.ly/10vrhLv 2 days ago
- @DancesWithChaos just been thinking of you! Hope all is well. 3 days ago
- @mamakatslosinit bring on the wine and chocolate then! And our cute puppies, of course. 3 days ago
Recently Put to Bed
- Alone on Mother’s Day
- Five Minute Friday: Comfort
- A long drive home
- I measure my success in smiles
- Five Minute Friday: Brave
- Sanity is overrated. Besides, then what would I blog about?
- Five Minute Friday: Friend
- The best gift we can give our children might be our friends
- Five Minute Friday: Here
- And then the truth came out
Please don’t forget!© Emily Okaty Wilson and My Pajama Days, 2010-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily Okaty Wilson and My Pajama Days with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Recent posts I like
A few blogs I follow
- 158,829 hits
The Crafty Pickle
This work by Emily Okaty Wilson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- 158,829 hits
Random creativeness from my jar to yours.the dustbunny chronicles
tales and other stuff you'll never believeThe Weakest Reed
He will not crush the weakest reed or put out a flickering candle.Black Box Warnings
This blog is not FDA approvedRather Be Runnin'
It's true. I WOULD rather be running.& squatch makes three
I make it all up as I go along.Tuesday2's Blog
Writing is a way of talking without being interrupted. ~Jules Renard Journal, 10 April 1895Livingston Parent Journal
Serving Livingston County Parents
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Tuesday was the first time The Tortoise and I went to the gym to do more than lay poolside with a good book. I have always been the Queen of Cardio. My favorite apparatus at the gym is typically an … Continue reading
I’m starting to understand the allure of nudist colonies. The image of my big butt mocking me in the Target fitting room mirrors today will forever burn in my brain. Most of the time I only see myself coming, never … Continue reading
This week’s memoir writing prompt by The Red Dress Club, was hosted by Jennifer of Whispatory. She asked us to write a memoir based on a memory of a school trip we took. Stupid Sister Anna Rose. I told her … Continue reading